May 03, 2007

A glimpse inside the chill chest

I couldn't resist Sam's recent invitation to a bit of culinary exhibitionism...

So there you have it -- my obsession with artisan condiments, jams, jellies and yogurt, my carefully packaged CSA bounty, two dozen farm fresh eggs originally destined for a future in chocolate crepes, a tray of deli meats and artisan cheeses and oh-so-much more -- my refrigerator, exposed.

An added bonus -- I got quite an abdominal workout crouched on the kitchen floor trying to get it all in...

5 comments:

Karen Baking Soda said...

Just dropping by to say hi and caught a glimpse of your fridge. I did a kitchen cabinet thing once and it was great fun to see what (and how ;-)) everyone had in store.

Sam said...

yay! you took part!

i think one thing i learnt is that food bloggers are certainly fond of their condiments!

Kelly-Jane said...

Hi fellow DB!

I'm so envious of all the space you have in your fridge. :) Mine is jam packed and then some. I think if I got rid of half the bottles and jars There'd be a lot more room.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing a peek at your fridge - I love the term 'chill-chest'! LOL

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.