December 30, 2007

Hey Mikey, they LIKE me...

When I tossed my blog into the Holidailies hat, it was about the personal challenge of committing to post during that most busiest time of the year. And maybe enticing two or three new readers to grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, pull up a chair and join us here.

I never expected to *win* anything.

But someone in their "distinguished panel of readers" considered my recent Little House essay "exceptional" and honored me and it with a "Best of Holidailies" award. Over the month, I've read some of the other posts selected as "Best of..." There's some really good stuff there. I'm honored and privileged to be considered among them. Thank you, Holidailies! And happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feels good, doesn't it? Enjoy & Congrats! Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I had one of my pieces picked as well - it's silly that it should matter, but somehow it does.

And yes, there are some really good pieces among the holidailies submissions.

Thanks so much for your comments about my dog.

Happy New Year.