September 01, 2008

Roll Call: Present!

Hello there, long time no see...

Looking for chocolate eclairs?

Tamales?

Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters?

My contribution to Taste & Create?

a Chocolate-Banded Ice Cream Torte?

Operation Baking GALS?

Granola Grabbers?

All I can say in my defense is that August's been a busy month. I've been cooking and baking, but not blogging. Hang tight, I've got a lot to share in the next couple of days.

From the archives...
In 2006 I took a nostalgic look at one of my favorite kitchen tools.
In 2007, I got a package of goodies from down under.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Dolores, Just wanted to let you know that Russ received your package! He loved it! Thanks so much for taking the time to participate on my team. I really appreciate it, as does Russ.

Amber said...

Just thought I would let you know who won the next "Paying It Forward" gift since you were also one. At midnight of the 7/8th I selected Leslie of "The Hungry Housewife". I do not know how to link in my posts on a Mac so if you do please let me know. She is in my Tasty Links though so you can click there and say hi and congratulations. I think it is fun to follow where this leads.

You are a busy busy girl.

Anne said...

I hope it's been a good month and can't wait to see what you've been cooking! :)

Peabody said...

Now this is the Dolores I know and love. ;)
August was a busy month!