September 01, 2008

Roll Call: Present!

Hello there, long time no see...

Looking for chocolate eclairs?


Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters?

My contribution to Taste & Create?

a Chocolate-Banded Ice Cream Torte?

Operation Baking GALS?

Granola Grabbers?

All I can say in my defense is that August's been a busy month. I've been cooking and baking, but not blogging. Hang tight, I've got a lot to share in the next couple of days.

From the archives...
In 2006 I took a nostalgic look at one of my favorite kitchen tools.
In 2007, I got a package of goodies from down under.


Mary Ann said...

Dolores, Just wanted to let you know that Russ received your package! He loved it! Thanks so much for taking the time to participate on my team. I really appreciate it, as does Russ.

Amber said...

Just thought I would let you know who won the next "Paying It Forward" gift since you were also one. At midnight of the 7/8th I selected Leslie of "The Hungry Housewife". I do not know how to link in my posts on a Mac so if you do please let me know. She is in my Tasty Links though so you can click there and say hi and congratulations. I think it is fun to follow where this leads.

You are a busy busy girl.

Anne said...

I hope it's been a good month and can't wait to see what you've been cooking! :)

Peabody said...

Now this is the Dolores I know and love. ;)
August was a busy month!