March 25, 2009

I'm Ba-aaa-ck!

Another one of those parental prophesies is coming true. Time DOES go faster with every passing year. Didn't we just celebrate the new year...how the heck did it get to be SPRING?!?!

I haven't slept through the last twelve weeks, really. While my diet continues to shift as I try to strike a balance between what's good for me, what's good for the community, what's good for the planet and what *tastes* good, I've still got a healthy dose of the culinary curiosity that prompted me to start this journey three years ago. I've eaten well, and I've got a large stash of archived photographs to prove it. And I'm rearranging my recreational time over the next couple of days to share some of it with you.

Coming soon to a your favorite feed reader:

- The Daring Bakers haven't excommunicated me! I've got tuilles! I've got a chocolate valentino! along with a handful of January Tuesdays with Dorie...

- A couple of fantastic Tyler Florence recipes...

- Several selections sourced from this winter's CSA bounty...

Hang in there; I'll wrap up the rewind as quickly as possible so we can move on and enjoy the spring bounty before summer is upon us.

Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

1 comments:

Myrnie said...

Haha- I know EXACTLY what you mean. Sometimes life is too busy to stop and blog about...life :)