May 06, 2008

Dorie's going to be a few days late...

Sorry to disappoint you folks, but there's just not any room on my counter (or on my thighs) for another dessert just yet. So my homage to peanut butter and chocolate will wait until the weekend, when I can share it with friends. Until then, go check out the hundreds of others available at Tuesdays with Dorie. Or try it yourself... Elizabeth's posted the recipe at Ugg Smell Food.

From the archives...
In 2006 I followed the yellow brick road to Barbara's first annual Taste of Yellow.

Technorati Tags: | |

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very wise. From what I've seen, that is one rich and filling dessert. I would hate to have it tempting me in the house all alone :)

glamah16 said...

Honestly between the DB's and this I dont know how you all arent gaining tons of weight and battling diabeties. Ever since I joined the DB'S and started blogging I have gone up a size. Wise decision. Not to mention the grocery bill of butter , eggs, and flours.But I will stay tuned for your posts as always.:-)

Anonymous said...

That does sound like a very rich dessert, although very good! Would want to wait for a special occasion for that one myself.

KELLY said...

Hi, partner!

I've been all over your blog and have (finally!) decided which recipe to make for Taste & Create. I'll be posting it next week.

Can't wait.....

Kelly
Sounding My Barbaric Gulp!
http://kags99.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well, one thing about it: You can't go wrong pairing chocolate and peanut butter! May have to try this for my great niece's and nephews as my waistline couldn't handle it, either! Lol