March 18, 2007

DMBLGIT - Update


For those of you still following the DMBLGiT drama, I'm still here. Buried in pictures, after a weekend out of town with no Internet connectivity.

Keep watching the gallery -- if you've sent me an entry, it will appear there soon.

If you haven't yet submitted your entry or don't know what I'm talking about, the details are here.

Bron, Sean, Ivonne (hey... that rhymes!) and Jeff, we've got quite a job ahead of us; these photographs are amazing!

Technorati Tags: | |

3 comments:

bazu said...

This collage made me realize how many of us entered green food this month! Considering these are photos from February, maybe it was wishful thinking for Spring!

Anuhea said...

I wish I had a better camera, maybe then I would enter. The lineup looks great though!

Lis said...

Hi Dolores - I'm gathering information on our new joinees for Daring Bakers and I can't find an e-mail address for you. Would you mind sending it to me at lamiacucina67@gmail.com ? Thank you so much and welcome aboard! =)