March 16, 2007

Reminder - One more week...



Thirty six of you have responded to the call. (Well, forty really -- I have four more photos in my inbox for download). There were 90 entries last month -- what are the rest of you waiting for...?

Consider this your friendly reminder that there's only one more week to get your entries in for the March edition of Does My Blog Look Good in This.

For instructions on how to submit your favorite photo, see the initial announcement.

For those of you following along at home, I'm updating the gallery as quickly as I can.

Technorati Tags: | |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oups, I see mine (the Mojito Cheesecake) twice... :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm starting to break out into a sweat over here. This is going to be difficult to judge!!! So many incredible entries!