April 11, 2006

I wanna talk about... ME!

Because really, it's all about me. Toby Keith be damned. Right?

I usually skip these get-to-know-you quiz type things, but this one caught my attention. Unfortunately since I can't remember where I picked it up, I can't even provide proper attribution. Nor do I intend to tag anyone else with it. Here goes... Me (it's ALL about me), in fours...

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Cashier
2. Office Manager
3. Business Process Analyst
4. full-time student

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over
1. The Princess Bride
2. Auntie Mame
3. Aladdin
4. Sixteen Candles

Four Places I've Lived
1. Oakland, CA
2. Eugene, OR
3. Chicago Heights, IL
4. San Jose, CA

Four Websites I Check Daily (or almost daily)
1. The Delicious Life
2. LinkedIn
3. Open Table
4. Yahoo & Google News

Four TV Shows I Love
1. Good Eats
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
4. Inside the Actor's Studio

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. sushi
2. fresh baked sourdough bread, still warm from the oven
3. chocolate
4. just about anything Daniel puts in front of me...

Four Albums I Can't Live Without
1. Billy Joel's Greatest Hits
2. The Essential Simon & Garfunkel
3. Phantom of the Opera: the Original London Cast
4. Strait Out of the Box

Four Places I'd rather be
1. On the coast, watching the waves
2. Venice, Italy
3. Tokyo (because I'’ve never been, but I love the food)
4. San Diego

0 comments: