January 08, 2007

Coaxing you out of your comfort zone

It's come to my attention that January 8-12 is "De-Lurking Week." Devised by Stephanie of Paper Napkin and now in its third year, this is is your golden opportunity to let me know you're out there.

How? Leave a comment. Let me know a little something about you. Where you're from. What brought you here. Or for the dozen or so of you who are semi-regular readers, what brings you back.

Come on, I don't bite.

(unless you know the code word and the secret handshake.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello hello! I'm out there in blogland...

Anonymous said...

...raise hand.... I admit...I'm a lurker.... :)

Just started though... found you by the Thursday Thirteen.

I love to cook, and you inspire me!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm from Marseille, France, and I discovered your blog by the way of a link on another blog, but I don't remember which one...

Anonymous said...

I'm out blog~surfing, I love to peek into everyone's kitchens...come visit for a glass of sweet tea!