May 30, 2006

Swing your partner; promenade... May's Recipe Roundup

My monthly recipe roundups are mostly for myself; they're my way of tracking the recipes I've marked to try. All in one place, which I can access from any computer. Or at least any computer with internet access. More efficient and portable (for me) than bookmarks or a geeky excel spreadsheet (although I keep those too. Call me obsessed.)

Below are the recipes I've added to my list this month. They look yummy to me. YMMV.

Fried Calamari courtesy of the Unemployed Chef.
Lemon-Roasted Potatoes from Cream Puffs in Venice.
The Wednesday Chef's Garlic Soup with Mussels.
Ice Wine Icecream and Blueberry Tarts with Meyer Lemon Cream from Dessert First.
French-Style Gnocchi courtesy of Sam at Becks & Posh.
Orangette's Chocolate Malted Cupcakes.
Macadamia Maple Granola and Almond Lemon Curd from Chocolate & Zucchini.
Iced Lemon Corn Mufins, Sweet-and-Sour Cipolline, and Monkey Bread from Kate at Pie in the Sky.

Technorati Tag:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great roundup!