January 04, 2008

New on my must own list...



We've all played the game. My menu would include copious amounts of hamachi, saba and unagi, remember?

Now Melanie Dunea's interviewed fifty of the world's top chefs... men and women who've arguably tasted (and in many cases created) some of the world's finest food.

Anthony Bourdain. Thomas Keller. Eric Ripert. Jamie Oliver. Lidia Bastianich. Wylie Dufresne. Mario Batali. And many more.

What would they choose as their final meal on earth? Inquiring minds are dying to know...

No pun intended.

Technorati Tags: |

3 comments:

Peabody said...

I'm going to wait to get this at the library. I have seen a preview of the book and they want to eat some weird stuff.

... said...

it is so wonderful that I find out about the most intriging books, magazines, etc. through this group. I truly love the DBs.

And I'm one of those inquiring minds that want to know :)

Sabra said...

I just got this for Christmas - it's a great coffee table book (it's really all about the photos - at least for me) - I'm looking forward to checking it out in detail