November 08, 2007

Pay it Forward...

I got the idea from Laura at Cult of Domesticity. She got it from Amy at The Knit Girl. Who got it from Catherine. Who got it from Sarah. Who got it from Amy. Who is not sure where it started, but we all agree it's a neat idea.

What is it?

It's a blog game called Pay it Forward and it works like this:

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."

So go ahead; leave a comment. Move this forward again. If I don't know you, please leave your email address or some way to contact you. And I'll get something out in the mail to you soon.

A year ago today we were dining at the Pinacle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a neat idea! and it's so fun to give homemade gifts to people...especially strangers. i'm game! (my email address is amanda "at" what were eating "dot" com)

jef said...

I'm game, sign me up! I always have yummy goodies to share!

slush said...

Okay, Im in! I already have an idea of what Id like to make. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice thing to do :)