December 05, 2007

Shooting for a BLUE ribbon!

Those of you who've been around since the summer may remember that one of my company's summer socials was a day at the fair. Complete with a baking contest. A contest in which my "Peabody" and I took third place.

Well the event itself was so popular, they've decided to do it again with a holiday theme. Next Thursday at this year's holiday party, they've announced another baking contest. This time with categories. Cakes and Pies. Cookies. Or candy.

There's no question I'll enter something. The question is what?

There's an impressive Daring Baker challenge coming up later this month. If I choose that, you're going to wait a while for the results...

I could try another Peabody...

Or you all could give me some ideas on what to make...

Let me know what YOU think in the comments.

After forty-some consecutive posts, a year ago today I found a solution to writer's block.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Okay, I admit to too much knowledge - do the challenge and make everyone wait to see how it did! You know you want to! :-)

glamah16 said...

I'm in the same situation and have decided to do this months challenge. No one in my company would even attempt it.